The ways in which you can adjust/edit the properties of a design depend on the type of file you have uploaded.
Tip: Hovering over the tools in the designer should provide you with a short summary of what they will do.
Raster Based Graphics
If the design was uploaded as a raster based graphic (examples: jpg, png, gif), then the following properties are available to you for editing:
- Remove Background will attempt to turn the background color transparent.
- Position will nudge the design element in the direction of the arrow clicked.
- Size will scale the element up or down.
- Rotate will turn the image by the amount specified in degrees or orientate with the cursor as clicked.
- Align will center the element within the decoration either vertically, horizontally, or both.
- The Quality indicator reflects how well the raster based graphic is going to print before blurring too badly. If this drops below a certain threshold, you will be warned.
- Effects correspond to filters and image adjustments in graphics software.
- Border will place the specified border around the design element.
Vector Based Graphics
If the design was uploaded as a vector based graphic (examples: svg, eps, pdf), then the following properties are available to you for editing:
- Image will contain vector graphics with fill colors that are modifiable. They may be altered by clicking the color swatches below the graphic.
- Text displays the text inside of a vector based text field in the design which may be altered. The color swatch lets you change the color, and the edit link lets you change the text itself.
- Position lets you move the design.
- Align lets you align the design vetically, horizontally, or both.
- Ungroup will, if the design has more than a single element, split each of these elements into separate pieces each on their own layer.